- Strike Force Energy – discount code BUCK
- Home Title Lock
- Global Verification Network
- Simpli Safe
- Black Rifle Coffee
- Summary: Former IC members having clearance revoked? How to think about the deep state going forward
- Sound clip – Leftist media: Trump is targeting his political enemies, claims he is weaponizing intelligence for political purposes. Calling him authoritarian, autocratic.
- Former intelligence officers may only have eligibility and not access
- But often high level intelligence agency officials will get courtesy briefings, so its likely that they would have access as well as eligibility
- Seems over the top to claim he’s creating a police state based on something not that objectionable that he *might* do.
- But it is worth asking whether major media figures dead set against the administration would be willing to do something unethical or illegal
- Sound clip – Rand Paul supporting getting rid of clearances
- Buck knows firsthand how important it is not to leverage anything you know because of your clearance into your commentary on media.
- A huge conflict of interest exists, since they were intimately involved with the very issues that they are commenting on.
- Very dangerous to have the immediate former CIA director declaring that the President is guilty of treason. It makes people assume that he has a basis for that claim, which of course is the whole point.
- Sound clip – Meghan McCain on the View pointing out the ignorance of the left on socialism
- Ocasio-Cortez speaks out against a parody video mocking her
- Call – Dr. Rick – When will the Mueller probe public opinion finally flip?
- If Democrats take the House then we may never know what really happened with the Deep State, they will focus on impeachment instead
- Hopefully people just abandon progressivism en masse
- Supposedly Sessions joined in the “Lock Her Up” chant. Maybe he *should* but he almost certainly won’t.
- Justice Department is no longer going to use the term “undocumented immigrants” (CNN article)
- Sound clip – Debate over Tariffs, especially over China’s effect on farmers
- Why do Republicans need to constantly undercut Trump publicly on his policy?
- Markets seem to think this will be fine. No major disruption
- Annoying how we are pushed to judge Trump’s moves before we see how they work out.
- Sound clip – Trump on how things are going well, commentary on how the country is scared now that Helsinki has happened
- People on Cable news are calling the president a traitor without evidence
- Sound clip – Trump talking about how great America is
- Military people know that Trump is on their side
- Regardless, in what way has he done anything in Russia’s interests? If anything he’s been harder on Russia than any recent president
- Bush just rolled over for the media and it was frustrating to watch
- What’s going on with the Jihad? We don’t see nearly as many attacks now as we did
- Interview with Robert Spencer
- No Doubt that Jihad is generally a reference to the general desire for Islam to subjugate other peoples.
- Jordan could be a hot spot. There is a lot of Jihad support in Saudi Arabia and in Jordan.
- Shi’ite groups like Iran are still Jihadist, but most shi’ite groups are not terrorists, though they do fund terrorist and extremist groups
- Sound clip on how the DOJ and IC people with security clearance are proven liars, FISA application was clearly deliberately misleading
- Interview: Sean Davis
- FISA application corroborates the theory that the Russia collusion investigation was set in motion by Hillary’s opposition research
- Papadaupolis couldn’t have been investigated for what he said.
- The argument seems to be that a footnote implying that one of the people involved might have had a desire to discredit Trump is FAR from stating that this research was created and paid for by the opposition campaign.
- Neither Sean or Buck see any reason why the IC folks need clearance. Probably a smokescreen to hide where the media get their leaks.
- Sound clip – Accusations that Trump is on a jihad against immigrants, Trump defending ICE against Democrat smears
- The Democrats have really been pushing this Abolish ICE stuff
- Funny how they LOVE the FBI and CIA suddenly, but hate other law enforcement
- Seems hypocritical to try to get the CIA over the Iraq War and now to claim that they are above dispute
- Sound clip – Trump mocking the Democrat’s terrible message, making the case against open borders
- Why is it that “hate crimes” are the most commonly faked sort of crime?
- Saltgrass Steakhouse – supposedly a server was not tipped and had a nasty note written on the receipt.
- This could have ruined the man’s life. Being branded as a racist is a career-ending thing
- If Racism is such a big problem, why do we need so many hoax hate crimes to “prove” that it exists?
- Of course we DO see people being abused or attacked for wearing a MAGA hat, where the media always assumes they had it coming.
- You can lie on twitter, get 20k retweets, then retract it and the retraction gets 5 retweets. Same thing with the fake hoaxes. The initial incident is international news, and the fact that it was a hoax is mostly ignored.
- Shooting in Toronto. Mental health issue? Gun control issue? Radicalism?
- Not supposed to jump to conclusions but everybody immediately starts painting it with their own particular partisan light
- Seems like its possible that people want to paint Islamic attacks on mental health, so that we don’t tie it to possible radicalism
- Of course the vast majority of mentally ill people don’t kill people
- If he has a history of mental illness, was it violent psychotic mental illness?
- If we decide this is a mental health issue we might get stuck in a position where mental health patients’ privacy is at stake
- Student loan debate is getting more to the forefront. Some colleges are offering to pay your way in return for a portion of your future income.
- Unclear whether this will end up being better or worse.
- But the question is, how useful is this undergraduate program to you? [ed: as a software developer with a bachelor degree I’d say no, undergraduate is a waste of time in my experience]
- We don’t teach personal finance at all, which is a travesty
- This might get rid of some of the more useless degrees
1.41.50 – Roll Call